We are pleased that you would like to become or have become part of the Stadt Land Bus Camping family. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. They contain important information about your contractual rights and obligations. They contain important information about your contractual rights and obligations.
Stadt Land Bus Camping GmbH, Annette-Kolb-Straße 14, 49610 Quakenbrück
Online platform, intermediary platform, online marketplace, community marketplace, online website provided by Stadt Land Bus Camping GmbH, provided via internet/mobile websites (“Website”) or applications for mobile devices (“App”).
Internet website www.stadt-land-bus-camping.de and all its subpages.
Stadt Land Bus Camping Applications for Mobile Devices.
Any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside his or her business or profession.
Any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
Legal entity or natural person over 18 years of age with unrestricted legal capacity who has registered on the platform in order to use it as a host and/or as a guest.
User who posts one or more listings in order to offer a pitch for rent and to allow guests to stay there and stay overnight
User who books a pitch from a host on the platform
Entry on the platform in which a pitch and, if applicable, additional services are described and offered for booking and overnight stay
Space for a tent, motorhome or caravan that is offered for rent and can be booked.
(1) These General Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between SLBC and the users of the platform. The General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract are an integral part of the contract. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of own terms and conditions, if any, used by users is contradicted and deviating or supplementary contractual terms and conditions of the users shall not become part of the contract.
(2) The platform is an intermediary platform that enables registered users (a) to create and publish listings as hosts in which pitches for overnight stays are offered and rented out; (b) to communicate with other users; and (c) to conclude booking contracts between hosts and guests for the offered pitches and to settle them via SLBC. SLBC's responsibility is limited exclusively to (a) making the platform available; and (b) supporting the host in processing payments as an authorized payee. (a) making the platform available; and (b) supporting the host in processing payments as an authorized payee.
(3) As the operator of the platform, SLBC is not the owner, seller, reseller or provider of the pitches from the listings, nor does SLBC act as a tour operator or travel agent. SLBC is also not a real estate agent or an insurance company. SLBC does not act in any capacity as an agent for any particular user. When users make or accept a booking, they enter into a contract directly between themselves. SLBC is not and will not be a contracting party or any other party to the contractual relationship between users.
(4) SLBC does not control or guarantee (a) the existence, quality, safety, suitability or legality of the pitches offered in listings; (b) the correctness or accuracy of descriptions and photographs in listings, ratings, reviews or other user content; or (c) the conduct or performance of any user or otherwise involved third party. Hosts are solely and exclusively responsible for their listings, the pitches offered therein, and the provision of all related services.
(5) Users are solely responsible for their communication and interaction with other users. SLBC has the right, but not the obligation, to review the communication and interaction between users.
(6) In order to promote the platform and increase the visibility of listings to potential guests, listings and other content of users may be displayed on other websites, in applications, in emails and in online and offline advertisements.
(1) Registration is required for some functionalities and areas of the Platform. U.S. citizens, persons with permanent residence in the U.S. or companies with a place of business or a branch office in the U.S. are obliged to notify SLBC of this fact and to enter into an individual agreement for the use of the platform.
(2) The prerequisite for registration is that the user has reached the age of 18. In the case of legal entities, the person acting on behalf of the legal entity must have reached the age of 18.
(3) Both natural persons and legal entities may register on the platform.
(4) There is no right to registration. Reasons for refusing the registration of a user are at the free discretion of SLBC.
(5) The user undertakes to always post only truthful and complete information on the platform. If the data provided by him or her changes, the user is obliged to correct the information.
(7) The user is obliged to keep his/her password for the account carefully and to secure the access to his/her account carefully. The user shall ensure that no unauthorized third party gains knowledge of the password. The user is obliged to keep the password secret and to change it immediately if he/she suspects that unauthorized third parties have gained knowledge of it. The user is obliged to inform SLBC immediately if there are indications that his/her account has been misused by third parties.
(8) The hardware and software necessary for access and use of the platform are generally the responsibility of the user. The user undertakes to secure the systems through which the user uses the platform against unauthorized access by third parties by using reasonable security measures (e.g. virus protection, firewall).
(9) SLBC is entitled to temporarily block the user's account if the user seriously violates his/her contractual obligations under the Platform Agreement (including these General Terms and Conditions).
(10) (10) SLBC reserves the right to deactivate, block or irrevocably delete user accounts and listings at its sole discretion.
(11) (11) Users are solely responsible for compliance or fulfillment of all laws, rules, regulations and tax obligations applicable to their use of the platform.
(12) The user is obligated not to post any information and data on the platform that (a) violates the rights of third parties; (b) spreads hate; or (c) violates personal rights and/or is otherwise illegal or contains immoral, youth-endangering and/or pornographic content.
(13) (13) The platform may only be used within the framework of the concept described under §1 (2) and in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions without the prior consent of SLBC. Any use of the platform by the users that is incompatible with this is not permitted and entitles SLBC to terminate the platform agreement with the respective user pursuant to § 9 (7) and to claim damages and other claims (removal, omission, etc.) pursuant to § 7. A use that is incompatible with the concept of the platform or these General Terms and Conditions is in particular to do the following or to support others in doing so:
(14) (14) The user indemnifies SLBC against all claims of third parties based on a culpable violation of the obligations of the user mentioned in this § 2.
(1) All elements of the platform, i.e. data and materials including images, graphics, illustrations, designs, symbols, photographs, texts and other illustrations are owned by SLBC or by SLBC's licensors or by the users and are protected by copyright, trademark law and/or other intellectual property rights.
(2) The user may use the platform and its contents, for example store, print or make them available to third parties, provided that this is directly related to the purpose of the platform.
(3) Any other use and/or reproduction of the contents, without the prior consent of SLBC, violates applicable law and is prohibited under these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) The use of automated systems or software to extract data from the platform, in particular for commercial purposes, is prohibited.
(5) The user grants SLBC a non-exclusive right to store, reproduce and process the materials, data and information transmitted by or received on behalf of the user to the extent necessary to provide the services of SLBC under the Platform Agreement.
(6) SLBC is entitled to use the photo material and listing texts as well as evaluations of guest and host for any own advertising purposes.
SLBC endeavors to offer unrestricted availability of the platform within the scope of what is technically feasible and economically reasonable. However, SLBC does not assume any warranty for this. In particular, maintenance work, security and capacity reasons, technical circumstances as well as events beyond the control of SLBC may lead to a temporary inaccessibility of the platform.
(1) In the event of slight negligence, SLBC shall only be liable in the event of a breach of material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), whereby liability in this case shall be limited to the amount of the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
(2) In all other respects, the pre-contractual, contractual and non-contractual liability of SLBC shall be limited to intent and gross negligence as well as to damages resulting from injury to life, body or health.
(3) Liability for damages that occur despite the assumption of a guarantee as well as liability according to the Product Liability Law shall remain unaffected.
(4) SLBC is not obligated and does not check the correctness and accuracy of the content created by the users of the platform and therefore cannot guarantee for the data and information provided. Users alone are responsible for all data and information provided by them. SLBC shall not be liable for any infringement of third party rights that may arise from the use of the platform by users.
(5) SLBC is not liable for the third-party use of published data by other users or third parties. Users alone are responsible for protecting their published data from third-party use.
(6) SLBC is not liable for failures or disruptions of the internet and telecommunication infrastructure that are beyond the control of SLBC and may lead to disruptions in the availability of the platform. SLBC is also not liable for temporary restrictions that are necessary for technical reasons for the purpose of maintenance, renewals (“updates”) or technical improvements.
(7) SLBC is not liable for the legality of the hosts' activity in connection with the pitches, nor for their use of the pitches by guests. Therefore, all users themselves are responsible for the legality of their planned and performed activities and organize the legal and financial terms of their contractual relationship on their own responsibility.
(8) SLBC is not liable for (a) the legality of the listings published on the platform and the quality and equipment of the pitches; (b) the consequences of real or virtual meetings between users of the platform; (c) any damage arising from the conduct of users or third parties; or (d) in cases of force majeure.
(9) The limitation of liability also applies in case of fault of a vicarious agent of SLBC.
In the event that the user culpably violates one or more of his contractual obligations, he/she shall be liable to SLBC for compensation of all resulting direct and indirect damages, including direct and indirect financial damages. This liability may also result in the user having to indemnify SLBC internally against any claims by third parties resulting from such violations.
Insofar as the platform contains links and references to third parties, in particular other websites, SLBC has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages and therefore assumes no liability for them. The use of such third-party content is at the user's own responsibility. Should you notice that SLBC has linked to pages with illegal or questionable content, please inform us so that we can remove this link as soon as possible.
(1) The duration of the Platform Contract is unlimited.
(2) The Platform Contract may be terminated by either party with a notice period of one month to the end of the month in text form vis-à-vis the other party under the conditions according to clauses (3) and (4). The remuneration claims of SLBC pursuant to § 12 shall not be affected by a termination of the platform contract.
(3) Hosts may only terminate the platform contract with SLBC if all their obligations under existing binding booking contracts with guests have been fulfilled by the provision of the contractually agreed service.
(4) Guests may only terminate the Platform Contract with SLBC if all their obligations under existing binding booking contracts with hosts have been fulfilled by the provision of the contractually agreed payments.
(5) The rights and obligations arising from the contracts between the users among themselves, i.e. between the host and the guest, remain unaffected by a termination of the Platform Contract (for whatever reason).
(6) The right to extraordinary termination without notice for good cause remains unaffected by the above mentioned arrangements. The extraordinary termination is generally only possible after a warning, unless the breach of contract is so serious and/or incurable that a warning is not reasonable.
(7) SLBC shall have the right to terminate the contract without notice in particular if (a) other arrangements refer to § 9 (7); or (b) the user breaches one or more of the contractual obligations under these General Terms and Conditions.
(1) The host can create and manage his/her own listings and pitches on the platform.
(2) The rental price per night is determined by the host, whereby the minimum price for a pitch of 10.00 EUR per night must be observed. The prices for additional services and leisure activities are also set by the host.
(3) By clicking on the button “Submit pitch”, the host makes his listing available to the users on the platform and thus enables the users to book his/her pitch or pitches. This constitutes a contractual offer by the host to the users of the platform.
(4) By clicking on the button “Submit Pitch”,the host also assures that the booking and use of the pitches by guests advertised by him/her (a) does not violate any applicable rights of third parties, (b) complies with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as tax requirements, and (c) has all necessary permits or licenses. Further information on this can be found under § 14.
(5) Users may submit booking requests to the host after publication of the listing via the button “Order with obligation to pay”. This represents the acceptance of the contract and the conclusion of a Binding Booking Contract between guest and host. Both the host and the guest shall be informed of the conclusion of the Binding Booking Contract by email (“Binding Booking Confirmation”).
(6) The Binding Booking Confirmation contains, among other things, the following information:
(7) With a Binding Booking Confirmation, the host undertakes to provide the agreed services – as described in the host's listing at the time of the booking request.
(8) A Binding Booking Confirmation represents for the guest a limited right granted by the host for the booked duration of the stay, to enter, stay and spend the night on the pitch of the host. During this period, the host is entitled to continue to enter the pitch in accordance with the applicable law and agreements with the guest.
(9) Guests are obliged to report serious complaints within 24 hours of their arrival, in writing or by telephone to SLBC and provide accurate information or evidence (e.g. in the form of photos or videos) about the circumstances of the complaint.
(1) Any payment or other financial transaction shall be made exclusively in euros.
(2) Payments are processed via external payment service providers that can be selected during the booking process. Users deposit their payment data via the platform directly with the selected payment service provider and authorize SLBC to immediately settle and collect due booking prices (rental prices, prices for additional services and platform service fees) via the deposited means of payment without any further consent of the user being required.
(5) (5) After the service has been rendered, SLBC shall transfer the payments due to the host minus the platform service fee (acc. to §12) to the means of payment specified by the host at the end of the month.
(6) SLBC reserves the right to change the payment processing and/or change the payment service providers at any time and will inform the users in this case by email.
(1) SLBC is entitled to a platform service fee upon conclusion of a Binding Booking Contract (according to § 10), which is composed of the following components additively:
(2) The platform service fee is generally due immediately and without deductions.
(3) SLBC is entitled to a processing fee of 2.5% of the booking price for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the arrival date.
(4) The processing fee is generally due immediately and without deductions.
(5) SLBC reserves the right to change the fees at any time and will inform the users in this case by email.
(1) The guest can cancel a Binding Booking Contract in his/her account under “My bookings” by clicking on the button “Cancel” under the conditions specified in following clauses (2) and (3). The Binding Booking Contract is thereby dissolved.
(2) If a guest cancels a Binding Booking Contract at least 24 hours before the arrival date, the booking price will be refunded minus the processing fee according to § 12 (3).
(3) If a guest cancels a Binding Booking Contract within 24 hours before the arrival date, no refund will be made.
(4) A host can request the cancellation of a booking only in direct contact with SLBC. SLBC will then try to find a solution together with the host and the guest.
(1) Hosts are encouraged to familiarize themselves with local applicable laws and regulations before creating a listing on the platform.
(2) Hosts and pitches are subject to laws and regulations at various levels (e.g. federal, state, city and municipal), which may have influence and restrictions on the free availability for short-term rental of pitches to paying guests. In some areas, it is necessary to obtain a regulatory permit or license before creating public listings and receiving guests. Explicit prohibitions may also exist, which may result in fines or other penalties for violations.
(3) It is the sole responsibility of hosts to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, rights and obligations. SLBC assumes no responsibility to ensure that hosts fully comply.
(4) Hosts alone are responsible for the quality and equipment of the pitches.
(5) Guests are requested to protect nature when staying and spending the night outdoors and to follow the Federal Nature Conservation Act, the Federal Forest Act, as well as the forest laws of the individual federal states on their own responsibility.
(6) Guests are responsible for leaving the pitch and the site (including all objects on the pitch and the site) in the condition in which they found it. Guests are responsible and liable for their own acts and omissions, as well as for the acts and omissions of persons accompanying guests invited to the pitch by guests, or to whom guests otherwise gain access to the pitch (except for the host and persons invited to the pitch by the host).
(7) If a host proves that a guest has culpably damaged a pitch or the objects located there, he/she may demand an appropriate compensation payment from the guest.
(1) Contract language is German and/or English.
(2) The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before registering or booking via the platform, you can print out the contract data using the browser's print function or save it electronically.
(3) For inquiries outside of our platform, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer sent in text form (e.g. by email), which you can print or save electronically.
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
(1) SLBC shall notify the user of any amendments to these General Terms and Conditions in an appropriate manner. Unless SLBC receives an objection from the user within one month after receipt of the changes by the user, these changes shall be deemed accepted. SLBC shall draw the user's attention to this consequence when notifying the user of the changes.
(2) The user shall have no rights of set-off or retention against SLBC unless the user's respective claims have been finally adjudicated and/or are undisputed or are in mutual relationship with claims of SLBC.
(3) In the event of the death of the user, both the Platform Agreement and the Binding Booking Contracts shall be continued with the respective heirs.
(4) These General Terms and Conditions conclusively and completely regulate the mutual contractual obligations of SLBC and the users.
(5) Should any arrangement or provision of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid in whole or in part, or should there be a gap in these General Terms and Conditions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. In place of the invalid provision, the valid provision that comes closest to the purpose of the invalid provision shall be deemed agreed. In the event of a loophole, that provision shall be deemed agreed which corresponds to what would have been agreed in accordance with the purpose of this contract had the parties considered the matter from the outset. This shall also apply if the invalidity of a provision is based, for example, on a scope of performance or time (deadline or date) standardized in this contract; in such cases, a legally permissible scope of performance or time (deadline or date) that comes as close as possible to what was intended shall take the place of what was agreed.
(6) These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of (a) the rules of private international law; and (b) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(7) For users who are merchants within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a special fund under public law or a legal entity under public law, Hamburg shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions.
3.2 Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must send it to:
Stadt Land Bus Camping GmbH
Annette-Kolb-Str. 14 14
Phone: +49 (0) 5431 906618
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or email) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached template revocation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
If you have requested that the services begin during the revocation period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of revocation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
Note on the premature expiry of the right of revocation
Your right of revocation shall expire prematurely in the case of a contract for the provision of services if we have provided the service in full and have only begun to provide the service after you have given your express consent to this and at the same time confirmed your knowledge that you will lose your right of revocation upon full performance of the contract by us.
End of the revocation policy
Template Revocation Form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Stadt Land Bus Camping GmbH
Annette-Kolb-Str. 14 14
Phone: +49 (0) 5431 906618
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
End of the revocation form